Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back Home


At least my home for now, Darwin. The trip to Cairns was lots of fun. Last night we went to see a platypus, turtles, possums, and wallabies high in the cloud forest. It was pretty wet and cold but still a good time. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to relax before I head back to work for a month. My dad comes to Australia soon and he'll be here for my birthday which will be pretty awesome. I didn't have my camera much in the rainforest since I forgot my waterproof case but I'll be sure to get some new photos up soon. Until then here is the 'thumbs down' section of the Pine Creek newspaper (more like a newsletter) which is the town where I spend a lot of my time after work. You know you're in the northern territory when there's a good ol' fashioned horse massacre. That's right, a massacre. Crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment