Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mindil Beach

Untitled from Jordan Hoffman on Vimeo.



Took a quick time lapse the other day to test out the feature on my camera. This is Mindil Beach, home of the thursday and sunday sunset markets which have tons of really good food and shops that starts at sunset. Went to Kakadu and Litchfield national parks with Andy the last two days which were both really cool. I will be sure to load up some photos the next couple days. I'm looking forward to a huge Greek festival that's going on this weekend. Should have heaps of amazing food.

2 comments:

  1. On a side note, I've always thought this feature on my camera was sick, but I never put it to use.

    You've inspired me.

    How long was this one?

    Stay stylin' stoyko
    (hip hip for alliteration)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was 35 min taken every 30 seconds. I really wish I would've done it every 15 or 10 seconds but I will definitely be putting the feature to use for a few things. Put together in iMovie, so easy.

    ReplyDelete